Does Tightness Matter?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheRedPill, Aug 7, 2011.

1. And it's pretty damn distracting when eating pussy and every lick echoes...

2. I banged some broad at this party once, found out she has 2 kids not too long ago :mad:. That shit was like shootin a hot dog down a hallway, probably shouldn't have raw dogged it either :rolleyes:.

3. "Yo, I'm not in the mood, son, so don't push me tonight
    Plus I fucked your little sister and that pussy was right
    That pussy was tight, grippin' my dick like a pair of pliers"-big L

4. I'm with a girl who has had a kid... Yeah it is a little loose, but it still gets the job done. I also like that I can go deep. I thought about recommending kegals. ;)

5. Let me first say, this is an excellent thread.

--

My wife had two kids.

I told her it's OK with me if she gives natural birth and lose the tightness, but may be she could smell my bullshit, so both times she had the C-section.

Today, her pussy is as good as new...

6. I fucked a prostitute once, and her pussy was like a cave.

I didn't want to look at her face, so I told her to assume 'doggy' position, which she quickly did.

Then she lifted her ass and presented the pussy for me to fuck, and I could see that she could widen the hole on command.

It was like opening her mouth.

And she kept it open, and it was as deep as a Mariana trench, but as dry as Sahara desert.

It was the ugliest pussy I had ever fucked.

I dipped my dick in and out a few times, and then I concluded that my dick was too good for her commercial pussy.

So I stopped fucking, and removed the condom, and told her to give me a handjob.

And that's how it finished.

7. $5 says ^^he got aids after that bj

8. When it is a cave, it makes for a good queef.

9. i love hitting the back of a girl's pussy :metal:
    best shit ever

10. Tightness matters to me, let alone him! I keep that in check kegel exercise while I'm at work, and every night i hear " Ohh baby your pussy is sooo fucking tight". Keep that in check ladies! Lol ;)

11. you're awesome

12. Did you ever think that maybe she just bought herself a huge dildo to keep her company? Jerk

13. very plausible. good one.

14. Or what about when that pussy is too shallow and you're hittin' the wall with half your dick still out?

15. id be interested to hear answers for this. im on the shallow side myself, not THAT shallow, but id rather the guy not have a 7" dick

16. Personally, I had that once and it was super tight but I wished it was a little deeper.

17. You owe me 5 bucks.

18. #58 bongtokes6200, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    family guy!

19. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    [​IMG]

20. Not when she'd lived at the dope man's house up until 2 days before I got out...and several guys thinking we'd broken up, based on her actions.