Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this weed look sprayed in any way?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Smellingliketheweedman, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Hello everyone does this weed look sprayed, I wont go into details I just want to know your thoughts. Zoom in and look at the leaves etc.

2. Looks good

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

3. You forgot to post a picture.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

4. I posted it

5. The fuk? Why can't I see it?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. here you go

Attached Files:

7. no the bud does not look sprayed. it is covered in trichomes though.

8. No that weed does not look sprayed. It looks like beaster bud to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. It did to me too, I promise you I got a microscope delivered to me today that I ordered last week to check out my weeds as I've had suspicion, if I could take a photo I would to prove it for real. But please trust me when I tell you the results haunt me today, It was all silver looking over the leaves and stems, the buds were shinning like mad I grinded it and checked it and it looked iluminuois. I believe it is echant spray

10. This PIC here is from google this is what it looks like but even worse

Attached Files:

11. All depends on the grow with quality. No 2 plants are alike. This bud is some high quality bud. Dosent look sprayed at all

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. That's what I thought until I looked at it through microscope

13. it was sprayed that's what it done to my CD

14. Lol many people do not know what beasters are.

• Like Like x 1
  15. beaster bud is the same as high end mids. Not quite high grade, but medium grade on the higher side.

16. Yep reggie buds from british Columbia due to poor lighting so more airy buds.