Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this weed look good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brendaan420, Dec 17, 2011.

1. does it look good?

Attached Files:

2. Yes it looks fine.

3. looks like fire

4. Yes. Yes it does. Maybe.

5. Definitely some dank you can plenty of trichomes with the crappy pics, no offense hava

6. Yep, that's marijuana.

7. #8 Brendaan420, Dec 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2011
    The first time i smoked it i smoked a apple pipe, didnt get high, then the second time i smoked it, i smoked a joint(with a friend) and still didnt feel high?

8. lol that's weird. plenty of trichomes on it

9. I thought the same things because i was comparing it to other pictures of weed, but i saw something where it took some people a couple tries to get high

10. shitty pics but looks like its at least decent.

11. Yes. People don't always get high on their first few tries.

12. i don't think it's his first time smoking, i think he means it's the first time he smoked this newly bought stash.

13. nah it was my first time smoking lol

14. lol well then it's obvious why you didn't get high, same thing happened to me first time. took about 3 times I think.

15. damn. 7 pics of the same nug only a slightly different angle lol

yeah OP, smoke it. Looks fine.

16. ight cool i think imma try smoking it out of a bong later

17. LOl it kept coming out blurry so i kept taking more and more pics

18. Looks pretty decent alot of orange hairs and some nice deep green color to the buds and the crystals are nice the only thing thats wrong is they don't look all that dense.

19. Just got home and made one of those marijuana cigarettes (hollowed out cigarette filled with weed blah blah) going to smoke it in a few hours when my family goes to sleep, hopefully this time ill get highhh:smoke::yummy: