Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this weed look good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JediKnight, Nov 8, 2016.

1. What do you guys think? Im not really knowledgeable ive only smoked weed a few times before.
    Should I stick with this dealer? Bought for 100eu for 7 grams - good deal in Ireland. Untitled.png

2. Holly shit, 100 euros? So...like $110 US dollars for 7 grams? Now I see why people take great risks moving drugs across borders.

It doesn't look great but I've seen worse. If it's not moldy and it makes you happy then cheers. Looks like it was put away wet or something.

• Like Like x 1
  3. No looks pitiful . first time grower , crop fail ?

4. can you tell me why it looks bad? id like to know the difference myself

5. Just by the looks broski. Not enough trics popping out, nonetheless looks like something went wrong on the grow