Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this weed look good?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Peanut44_420, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Does this weed look good? And what strain do you think it could be? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427746264.556678.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks like the strain "why in the fuck did you make three topics to ask this question?"
    But for reals, looks like some straight up marijuanas

3. Lol idk why it posted 3 times

4. It seems to post a shit load of times for some reason on the grass city app. Then u can't even delete them from the app which is bullshit. Nice weed tho!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. It appears to be some form of marijuana !!! You should smoke it and see if its any good then post it ... So everyone can make jokes about the multiple posts

6. not sure what strain it is, but that's definitely looks like some good weed.

7. Bump

8. Why are you bumping this? I'm guessing you already smoked it all

9. Looks like the strain "Small crystally nug"