Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this weed look good to you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by huzi, Aug 18, 2012.

1. #1 huzi, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
    [​IMG]

That's a q of lemon haze. It gives a good sativa-like high but it's not as 'floaty' as I would like. When I feel the buds they seem to be quite 'stringy', and the buds are sticky but sometimes it just feels damp. What do you guys think?

Thx in advance :smoke:

2. Maybe its just REALLY fresh, or was not dried properly. Let it sit in a glass jar while you sample your samples.

Try taking a "weed outside the bag" pc next time..it would help :)

3. What type of question is this?? All weed is good.

4. If it feels slightly damp to the touch, make a tray out of tin foil and set the weed on top of a conventional toaster. Whoever grew it probably just didn't let it dry properly. The buds do look dank as hell though. I bet it reeks of loud.

5. is vaping damp weed better than dry? something tells me there would be more vapor in the damp stuff

6. Hold on a minute.

If the weed gives a good high, is not harsh, and smokes ok - why do anything to it - except smoke it?

Seriously, I don't understand these threads where someone shows a picture of some bud and asks us if it is good???????

No way to tell from a photo.

7. Looks like some pretty good mids bro could be dank but can't really tell without a budshot.

Toke it up :bongin:

8. Yes, it would produce more vapor, but that would only be because of the moisture. The air that comes out of humidifiers is water turned into vapor.

9. Thanks guys. The thing is when I vape it in my mflb it gives a weird taste - kind of a grassy taste (not that i've ever eaten grass lol)

10. Yeah Makes sense!. I just hate when my bud is dry and it burns in my vape.

11. You don't have to drink gasoline to tell someone what it would taste like. (protip- taste is inextricably linked with smell)

12. when i picked it up it smelt really nice - like lemons :D
    Just when I vape it (this doesn't happen when i smoke it) it tastes like grass :/
    Kinda annoying, but i dont mind as long as it gets me high as fuck :smoke:

13. It could be the vaporizer you are using. I really don't like the MFLB.