Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this weed look good to smoke to you?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by WeedSmoker978, May 30, 2019.

1. 2184CEFB-1A38-4EE3-9B55-D0AD6E19C971.png I jus got this bag for some reason I feel like it dosent look like normal regular weed. Could be overthinking but idk???

Attached Files:

2. looks like its had a bit of bud rot set in does the bud fall apart easy and does it smell at all (moldy)..mac'

• Like Like x 3
  3. Looks like someone stepped in dogshit. Then picked it off, let it dry and then gave it to you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I wouldn't smoke that, and I'm not picky lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I can't be sure that's even pot much less tell you if it's be good to smoke. Why don't you smoke it and see? Or not. There's so little I can't imagine worrying about it too much, if you have concerns and toss it what have you lost, $1.50?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. It looks a bit like cannabis, but it's so tiny it's hard to tell.

7. It looks like someone completely fucked a grow, killed and/or nute burnt it really badly...if it's weed, that is.

8. @ Chunk
    Why is this even in the edible section?
    Please move to the correct section.

9. I
    mean...I guess you could eat it about as well as smoke it eh?

• Funny Funny x 2