Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this sound wierd?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PnP420, Aug 10, 2011.

1. I came to this thread specificaly because I heard someone got quad dog dared to buy some laced weed..well here I am lets see the shit :devious:

2. Nobody laces weed. Unmentionable stuff is usually like $50/g or more. Plus most unmentionable stuff can't be straight up smoked like weed. Your dude is out to make money, lacing it would eat into the money.

3. Yeah I guess...I was jut being careful...I might go pick that up too then.

4. No body laces weed anymore. Find a nice white college kid.

5. I've seen alot of laced weed. Some were laced with sand some with small glassshreds some even with mercury. So don't say there is no laced weed going around!

6. Adding stupid shit to weed isnt lacing it, its adding weight, lacing it requires someone to mix another drug into it lol....

7. How is spraying raid or lysol wasting money. What I say is if you have to think of your dealer would lace your weed you probaly need a new dealer

8. Then that's not laced that's fucking tampered with and poisoned. :mad:

9. Have him smoke a bit in front of you.

10. #30 SplitGenetics, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Uh oh.. he used the dog dare ;O