Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this sound like sativa

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capnfalconpunch, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Sup gc! Had some no name dank last night, it was neon green with red hairs and a slight skunk scent to it. I smoked it and the effects hit hard and fast, with an uplifting, elegant, charged up feeling. Strong, butnot overwhelming. For the first part, I probably could've talked to my parents on it. But, then after a little bit the high started to slowly go downhill until it was completely over. A 2 and a half hour high was only 1 hour of feeling good and another 1 and a half of coming down...and it was bad. Cloudy, groggy and I got a slight headache. But, I usually don't know what I'm smoking, so do those sound like sativa effects? If so ill definitely get another sativa strain, but one without the come down. Thanks

2. My guess is blue dream

3. Yeah, does sound like a Hybrid comeup and comedown.

4. Sorry but you are just as dumb as the people who make the threads asking what strain they have.

OP it sounds like a sativa to me. Sativa usually gives you the energetic highs.

5. And my guess is you have ZERO idea what youre talking about. Theres no way you can tell what strain it is with out ever laying eyes on it, dummy.

6. ^^ LOL exactly.

"yo i saw a bunch of threads about blue dream so ill just say that shit sounds like it yo"

7. lol, agreed again, but "dummy" is a tad rude haha.

8. my guess is grandaddy kush :laughing:

9. You guys are comedy.

10. Sounds like sativa to me. You'll know if you've got some indica. You'll get some mad couch-lock and not want to move.

11. Wait, why are you worried about talking to your parents? Sounds like you are under 18...And yes. The energetic, head highs are usually sativa dominant strains

12. THAT WAS MY WHOLE POINT. I was supposed to be sarcastic saying it's blue dream because there are so many possiblities. I didn't really mean it. it was sarcastic OMG I CANT EXPLAIN MYSELF REALLLY REALLLYL Tripppppy

13. 18, senior in high school.

14. [quote name='"LetsGeek"']Wait, why are you worried about talking to your parents? Sounds like you are under 18...And yes. The energetic, head highs are usually sativa dominant strains[/quote]

fucking age police...

15. [quote name='"RUFFLZ"']

fucking age police...[/quote]

Running from the poooooo-lice

16. you probaly got lower mids because Sativa doesnt have such a hard crash on me