Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this sound like good tolerance management to you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazinHigh03, Dec 5, 2011.

1. I want to be getting stoned as can be when I'm smoking, but I don't want my tolerance to go up (at least not too quickly), so I won't be smoking everyday. Would smoking only once or twice a week, but smoking like 2-3 joint all to myself be taking my tolerance up too fast? Or is it good? :)

2. i smoke 2 joints a night and my tolerance has gone up, it has been 6 months don't worry smoke as much as you want

3. I don't want to be spending too much money on weed though, so I want to try to keep my tolerance low enough in order to get stoned on 0.5-1 gram at most..

4. [quote name='"BlazinHigh03"']I want to be getting stoned as can be when I'm smoking, but I don't want my tolerance to go up (at least not too quickly), so I won't be smoking everyday. Would smoking only once or twice a week, but smoking like 2-3 joint all to myself be taking my tolerance up too fast? Or is it good? :)[/quote]

There is a way to smoke every day tht will effect ur tolerance the same as ur joints once to twice a week.
    My doc said all u do is smoke a fat bowl to the head mark dwn wht time this was at. Then don't smoke for 2 days on the third day at the same time u smoked the bowl to ur head. Smoke take one hit hold it in for a bit,blow it out chill for like 4 min. Then take ur nxt rip wait 4 min u should feel pretty high if not one more than thts it. Do this meathod of smoking everyday and u won't worry with tolerance for a while
    Hope this helps

5. I haven't bought my bong yet though man :(

Guess I'll stick with the once-twice a week plan for now...

6. [quote name='"BlazinHigh03"']I haven't bought my bong yet though man :(

Guess I'll stick with the once-twice a week plan for now...[/quote]

U don't need a bong a spoon will work just fine hell anything u can smoke with will do

7. Sorry for the noob question, but how do you smoke out of a spoon? lol

8. [quote name='"BlazinHigh03"']

Sorry for the noob question, but how do you smoke out of a spoon? lol[/quote]

A spoon is just slang for a regular glass straight pipe with the bowl opening on the top

9. when in doubt ask the toyes for advice
    "
    I smoke two joints in the morning
    I smoke two joints at night,
    I smoke two joints in the afternoon
    and it makes me feel alright
    smoke two joints in time of peace
    into the time of war
    smoke two joints before i smoke two joints
    and then i smoke some more
    "
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qX7dvAFAHQ]The Toyes-Smoke two Joints - YouTube[/ame]

10. Oh..I don't have a pipe either man, just rolling papers, and in a few weeks, a bong haha :D

I'm trying not to be smoking more than a gram in one session though man :(

11. A joint will work for the 1st night then just time it so 3 days later u get ur bong then u will Def only need 2 hits frm tht. R if u can't wait use an apple r sumthing like tht lol

12. #12 12on12off, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
    Dude I am the master at this lol

1st you need a bowl. You can either pack a bowl, hit by hit or pack one full bowl and corner the shit out of it. I usually pack one big bowl, smoke one side of it my first session and the other side my second session. I can make a gram last me about 3 days. That includes me smoking once in the morning, once at noon, once before the gym, and once before I go to bed. haha I know you probably think it's impossible but I really do accomplish this. I am a lone toker so I have a gram all to myself. I guess from smoking so conservatively my tolerance is pretty low.

If you want to go the "hit by hit" route, than just buy a cigarette one hitter w/ a dug out. It's way easier and more stealth.

Just remember, more time in between smoke sessions = more increased high (IMO). If I really have nothing planned for the night I will try not to smoke all day long, this way when I finally do smoke later on I'm baked as can be :smoke:

13. I like this one haha :D

However, I don't have a pipe/bong yet, so I'll have to stick to joints..

I'm thinking about rolling 0.3-0.5 joints, and smoke one a week. That way, I could make a gram last 2 weeks. How does it sound? :D

14. 3 joints to the face is a lot especially if you don't smoke a lot

15. No, I meant rolling about 0.3 of a gram in a joint, and smoking just that one joint lol

16. i don't usually smoke during the week because of school work and shit but on the weekends i smoke like 5 grams in one sitting :smoke:

17. I've been smoking daily for a little over a year now and I still can get really high off a .25 bowl. Although I am smoking great weed.

#:cool:

18. I'm telling you bro, go pick up a cigarette one hitter. They're literally like $2 lol I mean I have a dug out for mine which makes it a hell of a lot easier. You could just grind up some bud, put it in a shot glass, dip the cigarette one hitter in, and go hit by hit. (to grind it just break up your .3 into small nuggets, place in shot glass then take a pair of scissors and cut it up while it's in there)

Remember to assess your mindset with each hit and you'll be blasted before you know it. When you smoke a joint, you lose bud between each hit with the smoke that comes off of it. This will completely prevent that in every way, shape, or form. (Unless you have baby lungs and can't take an entire hit from a 1 hitter :D)

:bongin: this is how you get high while trying to get by :bongin:

19. Well, I wanna be focusing on rolling joints until I get my bong lol.

My rolling is a little messy too, it gets the job done though. Just wanna get it cleaned up and good. ;)