Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this sound like a decent deal to you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UKTOKE, Sep 26, 2009.

1. im picking up 5.5g of really nice weed, not sure of strain but really good stuff, for £40, and i was just wondering if a) thats a good deal and b) how much of an ounce 5.5g is:)
    cheers in advance :D

2. 1. i dont know uk prices but thats a pretty good deal. it better be really good though :smoking:
    2. quarter ounce is 7 grams, and an eighth is 3.5. so 5.5g is a little bit more than an eighth and a half

3. good deal, most ive got was 6gs of high grade for £40 but that was a special deal off my dealer for being such a frequent customer

4. Sounds good to me. That's about $60 USD and that's what I pay for 3.5g.

5. hmmm... i'm in milton keynes and i pay £40 for a Q. so it's ok i suppose, but it's nothing special man.

6. In Scotland I can get a Q for 40 Quid. (7g), and its pretty good.
    So its not great, but if its like amazing weed then yeah worth it.

7. In manc here Qs are £40 so yeah I agree, all depends on the the standard of the bud really.

8. If you think it's better than just your run of the mill mids then yeah it's a good deal.

Either way, if it gets you high, it's good.

9. Good deal if its actually good weed, if it's not good weed then a rip off.

10. you actually weighed it? a lot of henrys that i got in MK were more like 2.5g's when it was peng.

11. an ounce is about 28 grams, so do the math man, its a little over a fifth

that's a good deal. thats running about $60 i think, so thats would mean about $11 a g, which is an excellent deal

12. of course, what do you think i am? :cool:

13. Here £20 = 2.8 and £40 = 5.6, but last time I bought 40s I got a tiny 4.4g, so 5.5 is a nice amount. Ask how much a quarter is though, it might not be much more :p