Does this sound dumb?

Discussion in 'General' started by SwagCaleb, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Okay so I know this kid who was talking about weed in my area, and was asking people if they smoke, and we arranged a sesh and it turned out he brought two girls with him. We smoked a J, and I walked back home. Wasn't that great, was more like low mids-high reg. only had a buzz. Anyways one of these girls texts me the next day and is like "you owe me two grams of chronic since I smoked you out the other day"
    Now, smoking her out wouldn't bother me, just to pay her back. But I'm supposed to GIVE her 2 grams of dank? Fuck that. I hate people like that.

2. Haha i would literally say Fuck you.

3. Tell her to bow you then you'll let her hit the roach.

4. Give her 2 grams of your back hand.

5. [quote name='"cripin210Tx"']Haha i would literally say Fuck you.[/quote]

Yeah, since she was trying to be all assertive I'm not giving her shit. Not even going to smoke her out. That's fucking disrespectful. The shit I get could get her higher than that whole joint did in two hits.

6. Give her 2 balls on the chin.

7. Give her a joint of oregano with a couple hits of dank mixed in and see if she feels a difference

8. 2 balls on the chin should cut it

9. Smoke her out? Lol then do the dirty

10. Say sure and tell her to meet you somewhere far away...

11. Bitch needs to learn some respect damn

12. Fuck that bitch. Tell her to go fuck herself.

13. [quote name='"BUDDAMUNK"']Give her 2 grams of your back hand.[/quote]

Haha I second this.

14. Get some mids, pour some gasoline on it, and let it dry. Do the same thing with the rolling paper. Then tell her you have some dank ass sour diesel that even smells like diesel.

15. Distasteful, but funny.

16. So that joint must've had, what, 8 grams in it, where it was split between four people, and you now 'owe' one of those people two whole grams...

Really though, that's pretty lame if she's actually serious. If you smoke someone out, that's all well and good, but if you expect repayment it needs to be brought up before the fact, not after.
    I hope she's just kidding around, trying to hint that you guys should hang out again. :smoke:

17. Tell her to suck it outta you. And you not dumb because one joint doesn't equal 2 grams.

18. [quote name='"BadKittySmiles"']

So that joint must've had, what, 8 grams in it, where it was split between four people, and you now 'owe' one of those people two whole grams...

Really though, that's pretty lame if she's actually serious. If you smoke someone out, that's all well and good, but if you expect repayment it needs to be brought up before the fact, not after.
    I hope she's just kidding around, trying to hint that you guys should hang out again. :smoke:[/quote]

She's serious.

19. punch her in the clam man!

20. is she slow