Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this sound alright?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kyle944811, Sep 27, 2010.

1. I met up with someone who said he could deal with me today. He also said he could drive it out to me, because I live pretty close to him. He said that he grows his own weed, and that he's willing to sell me Crippie (sp?), which in florida is basically what you hear about as "high quality", for around 15$ a gram. Does this seem like a good deal to anyone here?

2. Do you mean like creeper?

If he grows it it is def. high-grade andsince he grows it, $15 a gram sounds like an ok deal seeing how street dealers in your area would prob charge 20/g for high-grade...

3. No, generally here in florida, crippy/crippie/whatever is considered high grade shit, so I was figuring I would just buy a gram off of him and see what it's like before I make a real comittment.

4. just ask him if you can toke a test bowl with him, pay like 2 or 3 dollars, and then make the decision, if he's willing to come to your place. let him know ahead of time though haha.

5. Best answer you're gonna get. Good luck! :smoke: