does this shy girl like me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by procommunism, Jan 1, 2012.

1. #1 procommunism, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2012
    there's this shy girl at my work, well we started talking a lot at work and she teases me every now and then. well when ever she comes by me ill look at her in her eyes and shell maintain the eye contact for awhile, but when i look into her eyes when i catch her looking my way from across the room they quickly look away. when i asked her for her number she made me give her my number to text me her number... well anyways like 10 mins after work she texts me "what you doing? probably smoking lol" then the next day she texted me first again. but the past two days i have texted her, she replys sometimes within 4 minutes and then others it takes like 10 mins maybee but she always replys but she dosent like try to keep the conversation going.. is that because shes shy? because if i stop texting her, she will eventually send me another txt after awhile? im so confused :confused: ohh she also said she wants me to teach her how to snowboard? please help
    shes shy too

2. #2 procommunism, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2012
    ohh and she randomly added me on Facebook the other day when i have no mutual friends and i haven't even told her my last name?

3. She wants your dick. Bitches that suck in texting are way better talking on the phone rather than typing. Call her to make plans to teach her to snowboard.

4. She seem's like she like's you to me,. She want's you to teach her how to snowboard. :). Go slow.

5. seems pretty obvious she is into you...

and to keep a conversation going, answer their question or respond to what they said, and then ask them a question or something. i can't see how talking to someone could be difficult.

good luck getting laid.

6. "sooo.. when you gonna let me hit that"

7. yea she definitely likes you. don't worry about how long it takes her to respond, she might be busy. make some moves on her!

8. ehh idk i feel like she just sees me as a friend :(

9. I really think she likes you. I mean, she took the time to look you up on facebook and she doesn't know you're last name and she wants you to teach her how to snowboard. Don't worry about that texting stuff. I'm a shy girl and when a guy I like catches me staring, I also turn my head.

Look, even if you're unsure, GO FOR IT. I was in a similar position about a year and a half ago and now I'm good friends with the guy but I just can't stop feeling for him. I can't stop thinking about him and wondering if he really likes me.

Turst me, only good can come of asking her out. She seems nice so even if she doesn't like you, she wont freak out. Girls don't really do that. Plus, you wont kill yourself wondering if she likes you or not.

Please! Do it for me! Ask her out! Or you'll end up like me :(

10. She looked you up?

She obviously wants to hang/keep communicating with you.