Does This Seem Legit?

Discussion in 'General' started by mixing metaphors, May 9, 2014.

1. I posted an ad on craigslist for some herb. A guy answers and we talk back and forth. He is really into natural things and organic meats, non GMO and other stuff. I google his first name and last initial and after some hunting found his Facebook. Looks like he is who he says he is. 

I'm super paranoid he will be the police. What are the chances of that? If I get caught by the police buying weed it would be devastating.

He offered to give me a "sample pack" to ease my paranoia. Is that legal? Help!

2. I wouldn't use craigslist for any illegal activities period but thats just me.   And millions of people have the same name.

3. Don't do it OP.... Too many sketchy stories about shit happening on CL.

4. So let me get this right

you go to craigslist looking for bud, someone replys and you get paranoid???

Wtf bro, if you knew you were going to get paranoid why the hell did you use craigslist... smh

5. Seems legit.

6. #6 TheAnswer121, May 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2014
    what the fuck is up today?

is it pointless, answer your own question day? did i not get the memo?

of course it's not legit, nor legal and just a stupid idea.

i hope your mom finds out and sends you to scared straight or some shit

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

7. #7 Slavakonov, May 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2014
    You'll be fine. Cops don't have the resources to phish for arrests on CL.

8. this

I have picked up from craiglist and get quality herb, but I do live in a medical state

9. Weed is legal here, you can buy clones,herb,hash,wax, oil.

There are even people that will process your herbs to hash, wax, oil for a percentage of the take.

10. I would never do this with the fact that it's 1) A stranger and 2) Something illegal. I always buy from a friend of a friend/relative then, at least I know I can trust them in some degree..

11. About as legit as screaming at the top of your lungs in the middle of a populated park, "ANYONE GOT ANY WEED?!?"

Once a spot is hot, the spot is always hot. :cool:

12. I have bought of craigslist several times. Easy as hell. Quality bud too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Think about it, if you're buying for personal use then the worst that could happen is a cop gives you a warning/small charge for posession. I would imagine they would be offering you bulk amounts, then they could get you for intent to supply. Logically it makes no sense for it to be a setup, go for it, free bag of weed.

14. What state?

15. I doubt it's a cop, but I still wouldn't risk it.

16. State is minnesota.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I have no friends who smoke. No connections so desperate. I'm not asking for a connection on here.

Thing is, the dude posted an ad for weed and it just makes me suspect. I don't want to get busted Bc I am a health care professional.

Stupid, yeah. It sounds stupid when I write it all out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Dont trust anybody from craigslist. If you're going to do that then go to the deep web. Im new here so let me know if thats not allowed

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

19. A drug dealer giving personal information over email...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Yes he is legal. The cops won't waste thier time with buyers. They will go after the sellers that have pounds. Especially in Texas or Florida.