Does this seem legit to you fellow blades?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by The Nickatina, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Goldfish

It seems so legit, but I was once told as everyone else was. If it seems to good to be true, it is.

2. Dude i just watched that for the awesome drawings. He's good as hell!

3. Just downloaded a free version of the book and this thing is actually pretty interesting so far.

4. yeah i torrented it, not sure if it's worth paying $67 for the "extras" ... ? they say they refund the money within 60 days so what would it hurt?

5. Haha that's what I did was torrent it. And I was wondering the same thing! I kinda feel like I owe the author this money for creating the book. Decided that if it actually works, (which seems like it will so far, about 2/5 of the way done). I will buy the full thing and give this man the money he deserves.

6. i've read almost the whole thing, he keeps referring to the "Members Area" on a lot of the important topics... so i'd imagine this "book" just skims the surface..

7. Lame. Not worth watching

8. [quote name='"IceCreamKidd"']Lame. Not worth watching[/quote]

Should I trust this guy or watch it?

9. Its a long winded infomercial for guys with no game to learn how to connect with women. Seriously, if you need help talking to or meeting women just go out and do it. Too much thought makes things harder than they are.

10. Why the fuck are you asking me this. It's an hour of your life, and could possibly get you laid more times than you imagine. It's your decision man.

11. I'm on page 48, and haven't read anything about this "members area" when will this pop up?

12. [quote name='"The Nickatina"']

Why the fuck are you asking me this. It's an hour of your life, and could possibly get you laid more times than you imagine. It's your decision man.[/quote]

Ok Andre calm down ;)

I was asking anyone really...

Ill check it out tomorrow

13. i have no problem talking to women, there are a lot of nuances that i have never even thought about until reading this book. there's some good info.

14. I was just messing around man. But, there are a lot of interesting things that you would have never thought of in this book. And what I did up there would be considered a 7 I think to anyone that has read the book. :p

15. you need to enable him man, tell him how awesome he is and make him feel good. :p

16. #16 The Nickatina, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
    hahaha, and I just got to this member only area on page 52. it's kind of disappointing me how he does this as he already charges 67 dollars for the book alone.

haha damn, and i now realize that it says, when you bought this book you were automatically enrolled in a membership program.

17. [quote name='"The Nickatina"']

hahaha, and I just got to this member only area on page 52. it's kind of disappointing me how he does this as he already charges 67 dollars for the book alone.

haha damn, and i now realize that it says, when you bought this book you were automatically enrolled in a membership program.[/quote]

Do you have to pay for it monthly?

18. still debating whether or not it's worth paying 67 bucks to be a "member" ...

they do have a money back guarantee (funny to say that about this subject material :laughing: )

19. [quote name='"illadelphin"']

still debating whether or not it's worth paying 67 bucks to be a "member" ...

they do have a money back guarantee (funny to say that about this subject material :laughing: )[/quote]

You could always just save it then get your money back

20. this is true... not to sure on what you get for being a "member" versus me just torrenting the "book"