Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this seem insane to you? Or just me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PerkaLater, Feb 18, 2013.

1. I woke up mad high to my step mom literally screaming, yelling, and bitching. She was telling me and my dad she was going to kick us out, and saying fuck you to us both. What was this all over? I put out my cigarette on the rain gutter. You know, the little drainage thing coming off of the house. How fucking insane is that? Or do I just think so? In my eyes someone who gets that upset to be screaming and yelling is unstable. Am I ok to think that?

2. yeah defo a nut job or maybe it was just her time of the month, women are all crazy to be fair dont try and work them out it will only hurt your brain and cause you major distress which will leave you feeling very confused.

Best thing to do is always stay calm even when your right.

3. seems like an excuse to use bcz she had this shit built up inside her....

4. Yeah guys I just said chill. I calmly said I forgot. The crazy bitch started screaming and I just ignored it knowing that just because she was yelling didn't make her right, it made her less right. What an immature thing for an adult to do though..

5. Just pull the "your not my mom!!!!!!!!" then wait 10 mins and make up a fake apology.

6. This.

Shits been brewing in her mind for awhile and it was just the straw that broke the camels back. Happens with everybody, but seems to happen more with women. (no offence to the female blades out there)

7. she was fine last night, we were on completely fine terms. It's baffing to me someone could this insanely upset over something so trivial, meaningless, and easily solved. Some people are just crazy dude.. :/

8. Maybe you should consider her pov, it might really upset her to think you don't respect the place where you all live by using it as an ashtray...dispose of your trash in a way that won't piss her off...prolly be easier on everybody...

9. she's not insane silly.

both girls and boys can be this way, she's just the type that holds it all in and then explodes over something trivial.

10. yeah sounds like a totally mental woman mate...

11. Bitches be crazy

12. thats your mom yo, she should kick you out. You live under her roof, put ciggs out in her gutter, and call her a crazy bitch?

check yourself

13. :wave: Nah it's normal. Moms are just crazy.

14. I had a crazy step mother too! She threw the vacuum over the balcony on top of my dad, we should be friends! I think it's step-mom syndrome....

15. I had a crazy stepmom, too. She ended up kicking me out because she hated me so much. All because I did not tolerate her disrespecting MY family.

That's a fucking dumb reason, dude.

16. yo are you retarded? you don't know me at all. She isn't my mom. Before you post on this forum check your reading comprehension skills, it will lessen the hate that you probably receive on a daily basis for being a troll.

17. Bro sock that bitch dead in the nose. Then put out your cig on her eye lid. Let her know you mean business

18. Time totake her up on her offer

19. little bit of both sides, like jmick said, you should respect the house and not put out your cigs on it, buy an ashtray.
    buutttt i also agree that to wake you up screaming and yelling bout it is too much, all she neded to do was tell you not to tbh