Does this seedling look ok?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stealthsmokerman, Jan 16, 2014.

1. That seedlings roots needed to be more established it's cool to transplant early I did and I notice my little ones went from being tiny to giant fan leaves and stems the size of toothpick if not bigger in a week. Your plant will tell you when it needs to be transplanted. I know it's hard resist to do these things but we can not speed up the growth of roots on them and all so we must cope and understand them. Best of luck if this little one was not trashed make sure u get it some root growth.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. [quote name="risingsun" post="19377533" timestamp="1390272342"]That seedlings roots needed to be more established it's cool to transplant early I did and I notice my little ones went from being tiny to giant fan leaves and stems the size of toothpick if not bigger in a week. Your plant will tell you when it needs to be transplanted. I know it's hard resist to do these things but we can not speed up the growth of roots on them and all so we must cope and understand them. Best of luck if this little one was not trashed make sure u get it some root growth.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Thank you but I think it has come out of it what do you think Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

Attached Files: