Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this Saliva Clense work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crashxdjp, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Hey everyone,

Just purchased a bottle of Saliva Clense...

Pass Saliva Drug Test - Saliva Swab Drug Testing

I need this for my job since that's all we do is swab testing.

Does this stuff actually work?

Has anyone here actually used it?

Thanks in advance.

-Dan

2. i smoke daily and i had to take an oral swab drug test for my last job. I applied for the job at night and the next day got a call for an interview. of course i wasnt expecting that fast of a response so i had smoked the night before. i made sure i brushed my teeth and used mouthwash right before i went for the test. I made sure i didnt rub it around my mouth i just kinda touched it to my tongue and got the job.

long story short brush your teeth right beforehand and dont worry.

3. Sweetie, oral drug tests can easily be beaten by not smoking for 24 hours and having good oral hygiene! Brush well (tongue and gums, too), floss, and use a high alcohol or tartar control mouthwash. Repeat. You'll be fine!

Don't waste your money. Just become a bit more fanatical about your oral hygiene! :D

Granny :wave:

4. Thanks for the responses...makes me more hopeful. I will make it a habit now to mouthwash in morning + same brushing.

Two questions...

Does taking mouthwash like 1-3 hours before swab effect the test badly? Give it a non-pass?

Taking this stuff I just bought (Saliva Clense) will that negatively effect the test also? Non-pass?

5. the mouthwash isn't going to affect the test at all. as for the cleanse stuff you bought i have no idea. it really isn't necessary. Regular oral hygiene is enough to allow you to pass an oral swab test man. Don't stress.

6. swagosaruous rex

7. triswagatops? velociswagger?