Does this piss you off?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by planetkob, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Adult, 2 teens charged with beating elderly black man - CNN.com

A couple teenage white supremacists were charged with beating an elderly man. Okay, they reported the news. This section from the article pisses me off though:

"Lockner told police he was involved in the beating, but said another man -- later identified by police as Watson -- was the one who assaulted Privott and took his wallet. Both Miller and Watson, however, told police it was Lockner who assaulted Privott, according to the court documents. Watson claimed Lockner used a sledgehammer and Miller used a bat. Both youth said Lockner forced them into the Tahoe after the assault, according to the statements. Watson said the three then smoked marijuana, police said.

As if they did this because they smoked some weed. Shit like this is why we have so many people who are ignorant about the herb. They do this whenever they get the chance. Especially when reporting on car accidents where alcohol was the actual cause. They always have to mention that the driver had "MARIJUANA" in their system, as well.

2. Always falls back to pot... It prolly drove them insane... Ugh

3. they threw that in there with hopes people would correlate the attack with hemp use. f'n snakes.

4. I'd sure in hell like to see a story where a man saves 3 kids from a burning building while he had marijuna in his system.

5. that would be the day

6. I know! That would be awesome. We should get some little kids together and set a building on fire and rescue them while high... Though, it may turn into a tragedy if we see the fridge before we get to them. :/

7. LMFAO
    Wasnt Micheal Phelps a hero untill he got caught hitting a bong? Yea shit like this pisses me off. Trying to make "Reefer Madness" look legitimate:rolleyes:
    "OMG if you smoke a marijuana cigarette you'll beat up old people, then jump off a buliding" - gimmie a fukkin break.

8. That's what made Michael Phelps a hero to me. His ability to swim that well while still smoking pot. My lungs fucking suck.

9. nothing pisses me off more than when people say marijuana cigarette
    goddamn

10. It's a cigarette but with an added DEADLY DRUG!!!

MARIJUANA! RUN!

11. the whole article pisses me off more than the brief mention of marijuana, even though that will thwart many suburbian housewives im sure

what are we coming to when instead of kids respecting their elders they beat them because they are bored