does this piss you off?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by perpetual_time, Apr 18, 2008.

1. we were going to meet up with this guy and we had to fucking wait 5 god dam hours for some shit, in the fucking end it never even happen! why the fuck would you tell someone your gonna get them some shit and dont have it and keep us fucking waitin

fuck

had to vent out some frustration

2. I hate that. If you don;t have shit then say that you don't, if you don't know how long it will be don't lie and say that you'll get it in a couple hours and call bacl. Honesty helps a lot. I would rather go through a dealer that was honest and didn't always have stuff than go through a guy that lies all of the time.

3. Word.

4. thats why you have more then one hookup bro one fails u call up another

5. ill tell you what pisses me off, is when i call my main hook up and he said that he'll be picking up in like 6 hrs, so u call other people, and end up getting shitty mids. But 5 mins after u get the mids your main hook up calls back and says "I just got some dank shit".

6. You have to sit this guy down and have a talk with him. Tell him his not really part of the game, that he doesn't know what his doing, etc etc. If that doesn't work, kick his ass and find a new connect. The game doesn't need shitty people like him.

7. that sucks man. I've had to wait a couple hours a few times for the deal to go through. Mainly because my main dealer works almost everyday and doesn't get off until 2 or 5.

8. I think we've all been there on occasion.

The solution is to find someone else who is more reliable and is willing to talk straight to you regardless the circumstances.

Think about this: If this dude is shady enough to lie about when he'll actually be able to sell weed to you, how do you think he'd react in a situation where he has a choice between getting in trouble himself or snitching on the people he's been supplying?

Something like that might not ever happen, but you'll be in much better shape if you're always considering the consequences if it did.

Chat with some people, and find someone else. That's definitely you're best bet, dude.

9. personally, i make sure this never happens to me. i got at least 10 hook ups to choose from, so i'm always good. the only prob i have is gettin some good, but most of the time i don't even have enuff money for good so i just stick wit the reggie

10. That just happened to me yesterday

11. I honestly don't know why some people are the way they are... but that's fucked up. i'd be so pissed off. it's like why can't you just be straight up with someone? you should kick his ass. jk, violence doesn't solve anything... well sometimes. :rolleyes:

12. yeah, a buddy of mine had to wait 4 hours in some RANDOM parking lot for coke. Fucking sketchy eh?

13. The REAL solution: grow your own. Works everytime.