Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this piss anyone else off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Markyb, Jan 6, 2011.

1. The arseholes who call stoners "druggies". The kind of people who go out and destroy thousands of brain cells every night. and then preach on how your hurting your body.:mad:

2. Join the club

3. I have a friend like that, but when I pull out arguements that pot is less harmfull than alcohol, he kind of gets it. He used to judge us and be very annoying before, but now it's not as bad.

4. yea but be the bigger man and let them destroy their bodies. its their choice and you have to respect that. if you don't, you are just as annoying as them You will always be viewed as being wrong if you get into an argument with anyone of them. I try to never get into a discussion with somebody because i know i wont change their perspective.

5. When did we start a club? Lets call it the GABA Receptor Respector program lol

6. nah most people who call potheads "druggies" probably have never smoked in their lives so they have no idea what its about

7. It doesn't piss me off it make's me happy because i get to share my knowledge of Marijuana and convert another person into somebody who supports it.

Mary doesn't kill brain cell's. They are put into a sort of "Statis" or Slowed down state.

Smoking is bad for you, but stick it in some edibles and your all good. Marijauana doesn't always have to be smoked.

The plant itself is used in textiles and things. Very useful.

8. Dude.... smoke some fucking weed...

And chill :eek:

9. Let them preach the ways of ignorance and government sheep herding. Eventually they will see their ways as silly and unreliable. Let them fall victim to the ways of the current world.

10. #10 H1N1Tar, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
    Fuck man, shit...I will do/try any drug except METH, that shit really fucks you up, body, mind, personality, etc. That is the real fucked up drug. (add) All the other drugs just fuck up mind and personality, but meth fucks with the body.

11. truth

12. I like when alcoholics call me a drug abuser when I smoke the MJ once a month... It really makes me laugh.

13. You know why they do that.. Marijuana.
    Nah but they just dont understand it's true awesomeness, when they think of MJ they think of people needing it and stuff.

I dont know what Im getting at right now.. please ignore this.

14. You just described my twin brother. He used to do crazy shit where he would state random shit. Like if outside he hears cops sirens, he will tell me to hide my stash. Also, he's very ignorant and always gets his info from discovery channel (i.e. Drugs are bad. Marijuana is a horrible thing. blah.blah)

But now he's not so hard on it. i guess witrh all the positive attention he's gotten the message. He even asked to try it once but I said no because he might trick me into my parents finding out.