Does this Oxy 30 have Time release? (PIC)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DankNud, Jan 29, 2009.

1. What's up Blades. I obtained this Oxy 30 and was needing to know if it has a time release coating on it. I plan on snorting it and need to know whether I need to suck off a coating or not. It seems to me that it doesn't, but I'd figured I'd ask just to be on the safe side and get full benefit. Thanks

[​IMG] [​IMG] Print
    Oxycodone hydrochloride
    Strength(s)
    30 mg
    Imprint(s)
    M
    Manufacturer / Distributor
    Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals

2. Yep.

Get spit all over the pill and then wipe off the coating.

3. just suck the coating off, crush, inhale, enjoy!

4. #4 High I'm Chris, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
    Um.. as far as I know it is an IR (immediate release). I'm pretty sure about this, but the people before me seem to think otherwise.

http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?id=8635

"The activity of oxycodone hydrochloride tablets is primarily due to the parent drug oxycodone. Oxycodone hydrochloride tablets are designed to provide immediate release of oxycodone."

That's a description about Mallinckrodt's 5, 15's and 30's . Scroll down to bottom.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

5. That is a roxicodone, it has no time release

6. Well, it could be roxicodone, my mistake...

Either way, you'll know if it has a time release once you start chopping it up.

7. It is roxicodone, made by merck

8. Yeah, I got those exact pills. No time release. Just smash and snort.

Now I wanna do some, but I did 1 and a half of those last night.

9. Indeed it is.

[FONT=&quot]Regards[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]__________________[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I am a pathological liar, And post only out of boredom![/FONT]

10. I used to pop them 3 at a time

11. I agree with everyone except for the first two replies: thems is Roxicets... Perc 30s w/o all that pesky APAP crap!

Crush 'em up and put 'em in a shot of Tully, like a hairy old man with nothing to lose would.

12. Thanks for the replies everybody!:)

13. good way to tell is to just lightly scratch the pill with your thumbnail, if its like any other time release oxy i've had it should come off real easy like that, but that pill doesn't seem to need it, have fun!