Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DOES this "MYSTERY STRAIN" exist??!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by IamaBanana, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Hi,

I'm looking for a SPECIFIC strain with SPECIFIC effects!

Let's call this strain the MYSTERY STRAIN.

So the MYSTERY STRAIN must have the following properties:

- NO Mind Effects. At all.
    (Other than relaxation or sleepiness, which I consider body effects.)
    - ONLY body effects.
    - Rapid onset
    - Long lasting effects
    (>4 hours)
    - Instant STRONG relaxation
    (Your options on this strain are you can either watch a tv show or listen to a podcast or sleep)
    - Comfortable body stone
    (Not necessary, but a plus)
    - No 'hangover' memory/ grogginess effects.
    (For example; GG#4 messes with my memory MUCH more than other strains, a side effect I rarely hear talked about!)
    - Wake up feeling rested
    (For example; GG#4 causes me to wake up feeling groggy, as does Purple Kush. But other strains such as Medical Purple make me feel rested afterwards, so I know it's possible to have no hangover strains).

Does it exist?
    Strain recommendations welcome!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. We can't tell you what strains you'll like & you won't like.. just buy a gram of whatever strain & then if you like the effects write the name down so u know for the future

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. #3 OZs_786, Aug 9, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    Agree. One strain can effect your friend, completely different then you. It all comes down to the active cannabinoids and terpenes. Something that has limonene generally (for me at least) gives more of an “upbeat” and “focused”, high, in my experience. But it’s all about finding what strain fits your needs, and what terpene combination composes that strain — so you can at least have an idea of what compounds work best for your desired effect

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. also sounds to me like you want a strain higher in CBD than THC — or at least an even ratio. Strains higher in THC, with little CBD tend to give newbies and low tolerance users anxiety and what not. So full spectrum or a 1:1 (THC:CBD Ratio) or higher sounds like it’ll best work for you.