does this mean the bill is not gonna be available in florida

Discussion in 'General' started by IKROWNI, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Sure looks that way.

2. suxs for you FL boys

3. i hate this state and i hated it long before this crap... looks like i need to finish paying off my house here and sell quick and move somewhere else. im happy to say that getting into a state that may have decriminalized laws on MJ is definately a good enough reason to uproot and move.

4. That's not good, bro. Instead of running off to take advantage of the work others have done, you should stay and fight for your state...

5. lived in ohio till i was 20 moved here when i was 23 im 28 now ive hated this place ever since i kinda got stuck here. been wanting out since then had to jump on this house deal though since it was going so cheap and the labor to fix her up was easy. ive been planning my florida escape for sometime now. noone here to really help in fighting the good fight anyways since most people who would vote are just here on vacation and gone after spring break. the old asses here dont really take to kind to drugs around here. im in northern florida im sure it probably somewha different in miami and fort lauderdale but even there you would still need a green card to vote which im positive most people there dont have.

6. Just proves Florida can't do anything right.

7. couldnt have said it better myself

8. Alright, bro. Your word monster made it better. :) The op seemed like you wanted to move JUST for weed. I know way too many people that moved to CO instead of trying to fight for TX.

9. They give out pills like candy in florida, obviously that shits healthier then weed :rolleyes:... Shits backwards man

10. theres still hope, there is another bill being reviewed. its pretty much the same thing so its highly unlikely it will go through.

11. yea i doubt florida will get the point at least until most of the other states have fallen suit. im sure then they would fee like idiots being one of the few that dont have the bills passed yet.

OT: also i heard from people that if ron paul gets into office he will make it completely legal to possess and use even for recreational use is there any validity in this and is he even going to be able to do it without first having to be passed by the rest of the system first?

12. you heard wrong. ron paul wants to get rid of the federal penalties and let the states decide. which basically means nothing will change in most states.

13. #14 Chrismittty, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012

Yeah its pretty fuckin twisted. Its not just the old people getting em anymore.

Frankly I am surprised that Fla didnt jump on the MMJ train to potentially help reduce the amount of that crap..:confused:

14. [quote name='"Chrismittty"']

Yeah its pretty fuckin twisted. Its not just the old people getting em anymore.

Frankly I am surprised that Fla didnt jump on the MMJ train to potentially help reduce the maout of that crap..:confused:[/quote]

Too much money involved