Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this mean it is amazing bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by piffcity09, Nov 19, 2009.

1. So I just got a new connect, somewhat of an old friend. He sold me an 8th and told me that it is amazing stuff, it looks amazing too for that matter.

Well the night I bought it I had to sample it whilst my mom was asleep. Well... one bowl of this stuff fucking killed me, I was freaking out hard, I couldn't even think words, everytime I tried to think a black dudes voice talking absolute nonsense would pop into my head, like not even coherent words. I was turning off all the plugs in my room because I thought the room was going to catch fire and I kept almost falling over, gravity was pushing me down hard. I was scared of things that I literally made up in my mind, like not even a thought, I couldn't even describe the thought but I was worried about it. I kept snapping in and out of reality, I would come back and say to myself, "CHILL THE FUCK OUT!" but then 5 seconds later I would totally forget about what I just said and be lost in my mind. My whole room looked different I didn't know what part of my room I was in.

I've smoked in my room many many times so it's not that I was freaking because of that, and I usually smoke 2-3 bowls. I don't think the high was bad, or good for that matter, it was just... fucked up, only way to describe it.

So...? Does this mean this is some real good weed?

2. I want some of that shit

3. sounds good to me.

4. Sounds like heavy indica and good, when was the last time you smoked b4 that?

post pics..

5. shit pass sum of that my way

6. Send some my way and I'll test it and tell you how amazing it really is :smoking:

7. The last time I smoked before that was about 3 days ago, so nothing too long. I'll take some pics on my shitty camera phone and see if they are actually worth posting. I bumped into the guy who sold it to me again today and asked me if I liked it, and asked me, "it's strong stuff isn't it?"

8. sounds like it was some goodass weed.

9. Yowzers :eek:

That's a yes.

10. Haha sounds amazing! pics!

11. Sounds to me like the weed was laced or some shit lol

12. man i had the same kinda high on friday my dads dealer sold me some shit i was dry and my dealer was dry so i was like dad im dry sell me some and his dealer is like ill grab you a bag of some good shit (he let me test the shit) and yes i bought some right away. so i went home packed a nice bowl in my bong threw in some ice cubes and took a nice 1 hit and i turned on the radio and turned my tv on silent...then chilled i dropped my lighter and felt like all my spinalcord disks fell out 1 by 1 and so forth but man it was a ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Man I Dont Know About That

I Dont Think Ever, Ever..Ever Have I Met Anyone Get THAT High Off Some Chronic...It Usually Just Chills U The Fuck Out. FUCK That Trippin Shit....Id Eat Some Shrooms For That Shit

14. weed is never laced... evar. Unless the person tells you its laced and makes you pay extra for the substance. Sounds like you got high mang.

15. That sounds retardedly good.

16. sounds like a good time to me. ask him what is was called.:yay:

17. True That

BUT! Theres People That Like To Fuck With You And Shit....I Plead The Fifth :smoke:

18. man... that must be that LETHAL smoke that Gordon Brown tells us about haha pass it here bro

19. Hey! You'd don't think he mixed some salvia in there do you?

Because when it comes to ANY weed.. UBER DANK or mids, i'm just super chill.

But when i smoked salvia, i tripped like crazy and i felt like gravity was pushing me down hard and i couldn't think straight and i was freaking out like crazy haha

20. don't worry man. this same shit happened to me the second time i ever toked...and it was bomb bud too. i was lying on my bed and i thought gravity was pressing really hard against my chest and it felt like somebody was stepping on it. i also had the same thing where you would daze off, tell yourself to snap out of it and 5 seconds later you would be dazed off again and snap out of it.

don't worry you were just baked as fuck. you'll probably never get a high like that again and you'll miss it soon no matter how fucked up it seemed.haha