Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this mean anything?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Userguy, Jun 15, 2012.

1. #1 Userguy, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
    Hey Grasscity, I know that what I am going to ask doesn't really belong here, but I like this forum (its the only forum I really go to, lol) and the people here so why not. I decided to start dealing a bit a while ago, and I meet this girl. She called if I had any weed to sell. At first I thought she was some 13 yo because she at first kinda sounded like one :p. Then I said to meetup, and we met and I saw her, and I actually figured out she is a year older than me, and shes pretty nice looking, and overall I found her pretty cool. Thats when I actually started liking her, than we start talking a bit, and she mentions how she says she has a boyfriend for 2 years (my head went like "Ohhh fuck just another friendzone"). She owed me 20 bucks for da weed and about a day later I came to her house for a visit and her boyfriend was there too, and I found him to be pretty cool to, so I liked them both, and found them as good buddies nevertheless. Than about a day later she calls me for some weed and than she calls me again at like 1:30PM to make sure if I will be able to get it, and I said yes, and than we kept talking for around 20-30 mins I think and she asked me if I liked her boyfriend..... that really got me rather confused, so I said yeah hes a cool guy, and than she tells me she dumped him yesterday.... maybe its just me but it is kinda suspicious that she knows me for a week and than just throws her boyfriend like this after two years. She told me they broke up a few times before but that this time its for real.... i dunno, it kinda seems like its a hidden message, so anyways what ya guys think? Just to make the thread a little related to this forum, I'm gonna roll one up and smoke it while I wait for your responses.

2. I wouldnt talk to her. But thats just me. Also people are gonna give u shit because u said "dealing" a lot of kids get butt hurt when people talk about that.

3. I dunno bro, she either sees you as a friend or she wants you.

4. I doubt she broke up with her boyfriend for you.. but the fact that she's telling you i'm sure means she's interested.. but make sure she's not just using you to get over her boyfriend or to make him jealous... i've been there done that lol. don't get your hopes up because you could just be a rebound. and i bet they will end up getting back together.

5. oh wait nevermind i missread

6. Yeah, I pretty much imagined it exactly like that.