Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this matter to you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobby82, Apr 28, 2011.

1. #1 bobby82, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
    just wonderin GC's views on this :wave::bongin::ey: (some may know the song)

2. slightly.

i misinterpreted the question. no, its quality not quantity a thousand times ever

3. #3 bmoney8806, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
    quality all the way. I like to taste my bud so i roll joints

EDIT: Electric Warrior whats up bro, I am repping Ohio also.. Rock on

4. did you mean longest or fattest?
    because when i roll with buddies we all us the same type of blunt wrap, which are all the same length

5. I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't understand the question or the options.

6. Don't over analyze it bro. Yes the fattest or longest if ya wanna get technical technical.

7. Quality or quantity maaaaaannnnnn. Use the context clues.:smoke:

8. My favorite blunts are long, gradually conical. Not the biggest fan of cylinders.
    For me (in general), i'm about quality... that being said if i had some dank and mids and i was gonna roll up a blunt i'd probably roll the mids, because i personally find that blunts waste weed... not that i dont love blunts haha

9. Does the size of your blunt matter????

Does the size of your dick matter?????

Does the size of your body matter??? Yes, to the doctors thats why they take your height!!!!

Does your question matter? I don't know?

10. I don't answer questions that don't comply with basic grammar rules.

11. So you're saying wee-wee size is to blunt size as body size is to height?

Which wrong do i start with? :confused_2:

12. It's Guranteed that you read your statement over at LEAST 3 times to be certain there were no grammatical errors in your douche response.....