does this make you think why?

Discussion in 'General' started by joe123, Aug 25, 2009.

1. sry if this thread isnt in the right place but w.e. anyway today i was just chillin smoking with a buddy of mine and well......i was thinking while listening to handlebars by flobots about how were living a very good life with our marijuana when young u.s. soldiers and being shot. made me think about the invasion of iraq how many people died and the iraqi civilians. and then the whales in antartica are being inhumanly killed by jappanese whaling ships and the fur farms in china how much pain the animals go through. wtf doesnt anyone have any sense of good in them anymore?

2. Welcome to Earth.

3. Hey man we can recycle and donate money but we cant help everybody out. we can only do what we can.

4. Of all the things to bitch about, he chose animals and Iraq.

Iraq was a fucked country regardless. You think Saddam was a good leader? If you're going to be outraged about Iraq, be outraged for the right reasons. ;)

Good night all I am fucking tired.

5. We shouldnt have to help in the first place because these things should not be happening at all in the first place

6. They SHOULD not be happening...
    but they do

7. actually it is highly suspected that Hussein was harboring terrorists and selling them weapons, maybe not of mass destruction but of some considerable destruction, like an ak47s and C4s. They don't build these things themselves.

8. Yea but that shit even goes on in the u.s. It goes on in every country. Was it worth how many wifes made widow or sons with no mom or dad for some oil?

9. If you could change it you would thats a good thing. Shows you have some values. Theres nothing you can do. Everything your looking at is going to die one day.

10. Life is a constant suffering. The good people try to ease the pain, and the bad people thrive on it. The apathetics just watch until they endure enough to act on it.

11. RIGHT ON MAN. :hello:

12. If u set your mind to it u can do most things but 1 person cant anythinh with the power of a u.s. Citizen. Its not us who should be making these ends meet it is the people with the control who should be acting upon all of these things.

13. the world is a fucked up place. make peace with this, or you will be tormented forever