Does this make me a bad person, or a really good friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SmokinBowlers, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Last night this girl hit me up on the booty call. I had just bought a sack and I told her to come over but let her know that my friend was over. She got over, I faced the blunt and didn't even let her hit it. Then she said she wanted to have fun, did some talking game and ended up Eiffel Towering her with my friend.

We took turns throat fucking her and fucking her doggy style and letting her ride our dicks. Wore a condom, of course. Just thought I'd share. And 2 days ago I fucked a squirter. I am 21 she was 28.

2. That's weird man

3. [quote name='"SmokinBowlers"']Last night this girl hit me up on the booty call. I had just bought a sack and I told her to come over but let her know that my friend was over. She got over, I faced the blunt and didn't even let her hit it. Then she said she wanted to have fun, did some talking game and ended up Eiffel Towering her with my friend.

We took turns throat fucking her and fucking her doggy style and letting her ride our dicks. Wore a condom, of course. Just thought I'd share. And 2 days ago I fucked a squirter. I am 21 she was 28.[/quote]

Best friends forever

4. You shared your booty call with your bud! If that's not a good friend well then I don't know what is

5. Wanna be friends bro?

6. too funny but kinda awkward

7. I need friends like you.

8. Did you give him a bj too?

9. I dunno about you but I wouldnt want another dude fucking the girl im fucking at the same time man, it would be awkward

10. No Toking, I have no respect for her. The only way I WOULD have fucked her is if one of my friends was fucking her too.

11. Ditto.. I'd have fucked her first and then have him do his thang, but not at the same time.

However you are most defiantly a good friend.. Why did u smoke the blunt by urself thou?

12. hilarious

13. Exactly what I woulda done.

But then again who would want seconds x(

14. not if ur comfortable wit urself

15. I almost had a threesome with my ex and best friend. We ended up fucking her at separate times.

I left her room, told my boy to go at it, then went outside and smoked a bowl.

Then my gf came outside with her dog and told me to watch it.

100% true story, I swear lmao

16. Im comfortable with myself bro. Sorry I dont like other dicks besides my own in the girl im fucking.

17. No you need to understand that I really didn't want to fuck her. Seriously, not at all, but I exploited her for the enjoyment of my friend.

I had just fucked another girl the night before that i wouldnt have shared.

18. I'd rather have seconds to myself than share firsts with someone else

19. No I had firsts for about 5 minutes I briefed him to just walk in the room and start fucking her too.

20. wtf is this? no your a bad person for not donating her to charity. Should have drove that bitch down to the soup kitchen and let the homeless gang bang her till she was pregrant and had kids so you can take the money she gets from the government off them.

FML.