Does This Look Right ??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by b1heqh54, Feb 26, 2013.

1. As a first time medical grower I simply don't know what to expect and after some reading I've been using 13W CFL's until this point but I just put babies under a 400W metal halide lamp. The idea was to keep them short and bushy initially.

Does this look OK??

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty good to me. If that is true Chronic from serious seeds then it should stay pretty short. Have you topped it at all yet or done any training? Otherwise good green color, keep up the good work.
    ColoradoLegaliz:smoking:

3. Well that's a relief...
    I haven't done any training and I haven't topped it yet, but I did remove the large fan leaves to allow some light penetration after about the fourth week. I used warm white for about the first week and then switched to cool day light bulbs in order to keep the inter-nodal length (if that's a word lol) short.

4. This one went through the same regiment and I don't know if you're supposed to remove the fan leaves, but all of these leaves were completely covered. (and a lot smaller)
    I don't know, but it looks to me like this one is trying to evaporate excessive water from the underside of the leaves.

oh yes - both seeds were from a well known seed bank

Attached Files: