Does this look ready

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Chef86, Mar 10, 2023.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. I have cut plenty of stuff that looked like that, but I think you might want to wait a little. I don't see any ambers yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yea I’m thinking another week maybe two I just started the flush 3 days ago

4. Preference at this point. Depends what kind of high ur into

5. I’ll wait for some amber I like couch lock and don’t like to be in my head

• Like Like x 1
  6. I like it the exact opposite but if that's what ur going for then yeah let it go a while longer for sure

7. Now i hate the cold weather and snow that is outside .
    But im seeing a lot of snow on those plants . I like snow to get high no need to drink my coffee to wake up Yeah to bad these plants wont produce the kind of snow i like ..
    But really we need to see the entire bud as well not just zoomed in. Poster we cant tell you yes or no .
    i have seen plants in week 5 look like that . Far from done Or are they ? Lets see the hairs on the buds as well

• Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. I would wait a little longer looking at both pics. Probably like 2 weeks. But I will say I have harvested at this point and it was ok. My last harvest was at 6 weeks because I was moving things around so I just did it. It was ok.

10. Poster. There you go. It was a trick scoping them. Never scope them until 90 % of the hairs change colors . Get back to use in a few weeks . Post a lot of pics next time bud close up and the little alien triclo

• Agree Agree x 1