Does this look ok? Is this normal?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kr4cKHe4D, Dec 23, 2012.

1. #1 Kr4cKHe4D, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
    Hi I just planted some seeds of mj from a bag I got and recenty my plant become sticky and also it has got 3 finger leaves other than 5 or 7 fingers. also its making some strong smell when you smell it. is it a mutation?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Natural occurrence. Do not panic. That looks like sativa to me. Should be good smoke when it gets done growing.

3. ya that stink is sexual maturity my friend. and that mutation is the construction of nuggets. and yeah looks like a dank sativa to me too. Good luck bro looks healthy!

4. Is this a good variety? I got these from Sri Lanka so is this variety only common to Asia? thank you for your replies anyway! I appreciate it!

5. [quote name='"Kr4cKHe4D"']Is this a good variety? I got these from Sri Lanka so is this variety only common to Asia? thank you for your replies anyway! I appreciate it![/quote]

Yeah, those look like beauties

6. Yea man great job! it looks like it will be a real heady high.

7. #7 Kr4cKHe4D, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
    Thank you very much friends for your replies! I'm a n00b in growing these but may I know what sativa? my plant is not more than two feet high and has small leaves. And it's about 2 months old.
    And by the way I found that stink was coming from the buds with a sticky glue like thing. I took a pic too!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. sativa is one of two types of weed. just like male/female there is sativa/indica every plant is some blend of sativa or indica. Indica = Couch lock jaw slacked high that can put ya to sleep and kill pain. Sativa = Awake high, racing thoughts, more energetic. For me sativa works best for my headaches & joint pain.

That sticky glue is straight up THC. Those are some nice looking pistols, have you began sexing yet?

9. Thanks for the information. so this is sativa type right? No i haven't done anything. I mean I don't know anything. Just planted. How can I do that? and what happens then?

10. Well your plants already maturing. you want to have a 12/12 light schedule. 12 on 12 off.. do that til it dies. then u get ur buds and yes it looks sativa