Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does This Look Moldy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TGMTEL, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Okay, so yesterday I bought some stuff and it came in a small plastic baggie (not this one shown here) and it was in an empty water bottle. I took it out yesterday and it was a little damp and I grinded it, but now I'm kinda worried. Does this look moldy to you? I don't want to get harmed just for a buzz. Thanks for any help.

Attached Files:

2. Can't say for sure. I think I see some. If it was in a bottle that wasn't 100% completely dry it probably is molded man.

3. you'll have to break it up a bit to make sure there is none inside and out. i don't know if i see any on the outside.