Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like two entire grams or not?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by notusingmygotousername, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Don't remember how much I paid for this, think it was 15 euros. 1498896380088.jpg

2. Get a scale.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I used to have a pretty good miligram scale (if mentioning miligrams gets my post removed fuck you grasscity), but I left it in the city I'm supposed to move to in three months.

4. Why the hell would mentioning milligrams get your post removed?:laughing:

5. It's probably close to 2 grams, no way of knowing for sure just by eyeballing it, do yourself a favor and skip a few dimes and invest in a scale

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anything vaguely related to drugs other than weed gets removed.

7. Sure but it's simply a unit of measurement, I think it would be pretty damn stupid to remove for that. That's like removing a post talking about mushrooms on pizza simply because mushrooms.

8. Well, a gram IS 1000 MG so that would not be a problem here.... Referring to marijuana of course

9. Graham_cracker.jpg Anytime you wonder what 2 grahms is...

Multiply this by 2

• Funny Funny x 1

10. Looks about 2 grams looks like some funky weed too lol

11. Go to instructablesDOTcom and learn how to make a cheap scale. You use coins for weight. Or do like most lazy stoners and buy a cheap scale. Hell even a shitty kitchen scale would work.

And yes, right around 2 grams.

12. >funky weed
    Does this have good or bad connotations? I'm not American so I wouldn't know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. It won't. Someone's got a chip on their shoulder.

14. You sure? Is that one Graham or is it 4, together for packaging purposes? I'm really confused now.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I've seen 1/4's that looked like eight's of dank many times and quarters that looked like half's. All depends how it was dried, grown, cured , genetics etc. The point is why bother asking just roll with it if you don't have a scale what difference does what we say make. It very well may be 2 g's or 1'g, without a scale you will never know.

16. I'm not american either lol looks like decent weed I'd smoke it

17. I would say that's a bad connotation, unless the dude is stuck in the 70's. Though it looks fine to me. Happy smokin

18. I believe they do this so you can accurately understand what 250 milliGrahams is...conveniently partitioned for your convenience if you need to do a comparison.

• Like Like x 1