does this look like the same girl?

Discussion in 'General' started by warpigtype-s, Mar 6, 2009.

1. #41 MoonJuice, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    Hahaha, snagglepuss.

Dude those girls totally run shit and what-not.
    (From right to left)
    The second ones in from the far-right are my favorites, both on top and lower level.
    (For those with issues, The 'U' and the 'T')
    On reconsideration I'd let the 'H' in as well.

2. I said those 2 too man. Hot.

3. lol i read the whole first one and then just posted and didn't read the second page until i after i posted but yea feel free to say it again...i don't care!! prolly was her even though she said it wasn't i don't trust girls at all these days...they all lie! most cheat! those ears look the same and im stickin wit that lol...she's ugly anyway...nice body though!

4. Haha yes H is acceptable too:D

5. Haha if i didn't just rep you id rep ya just for that comment(hint shes hot):laughing:

6. Look alike. Well one is super freckled, the other not, The noses are all different, in a big way, height also not the same, eye color not the same...., No I would disagree with them looking the same. They look like a cheer leading squad, all together. Whats the point again :D

7. Try reading:D

8. I did read, near the end I was very :smoke: and I still don't think they look alike !

9. This thread is chock full o' :confused: & :bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt:

:bolt:

10. The girl with the brown hair in that pic looks just like one of my ex's:eek:. TBH, I can't tell, it very well could be. Talk to her and find out, man. Only way to know. Try it in a non-chalant manner if you can.