Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like some good weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bdk2jw, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Looks like some decent mids

2. Ok but whats with all the hairs?

3. they carry trichomes so the more hair the more thc looks pretty dank to me

4. The hairs are old pistils, the part of the plant which takes in pollen to produce seeds. Close to harvest they turn orange and receed back into the bud. They start life white and long. Some genetics produce more pistils than others, it varies plant to plant. The color of the hairs has nothing to do with potency really, that is dictated by the color/state of the trichomes which are the crystals/frosty stuff.

5. ok, so the hairs don't really impact whether or not its good bud?

6. No

7. It is possible that the bud isn't fully matured, which could somewhat hinder potency. But regardless, it looks like some pretty dope smoke.

8. Strange looking weed, why don't you report on strain aroma and high?

9. looks fine to me mate'.... i have some og bubba just harvested and it's full or hairs like your pic ....actually looks kinda' like it too :metal:

10. This isn't actually mine (yet), what happened was my dealer told me he had bud and the price is cheaper than the average price here (here anything less than $20 a g is unheard of, this is $15) so I was a little skeptical. He sent me this pic and I wanted to make sure it was good. I plan on picking up a q tomorrow tho I'll let you know then

11. looks decent, nice solid nug, and notice the orange hairs? However it is not that frosty.