Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like quality crumble? The dude is trying to sell to me for $60 a g. Worth it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by qds23, Feb 12, 2017.

1. #1 qds23, Feb 12, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    Is it worth it? There's no other concentrate around me. Thanks.

Edit: pic below

2. Picture doesn't load for me

3. Pic below

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Ehh looks kinda dark, does it smell green or like terps

5. I have yet to buy it this is the pic the dealer sent me. I'm not sure

6. I wouldn't pay 60 for that, but I get from dispensary so it's normally 30g in cali. Idk if concentrates are worth that much where you live

7. Looks like soap.

8. What state do you live in bro? That looks like crap I could find you way better stuff haha

9. IL

10. I personally would buy it, because concentrates are hard to come by where I'm from, so I'll pretty much take what I can get. But if I had the choice I would choose shatter

11. That looks more like cannabutter than crumble to me, I have a decent amount of good shatter right now, but back when I had a 4 or 5 month span of really looking for wax, I may have paid 60 for this, but I would have wanted to see and possibly try it in person first to make sure it is decent, just because it doesn't look the best. But now having a supply of what I currently pay $60 a g for, I would pay maybe 35 for this.