Does this look like nute burn?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TobelTobel, Mar 23, 2018.

1. I’m like 8 weeks into flower, dwc with Lucas formula using GH. I have two plants, each with a MarsHydro 300W sitting about 15” above. I thought maybe the lights were too close but it’s only happening on one plant, one portion.

Image1521813658.734290.jpg Image1521813680.848519.jpg Image1521813701.028670.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. could be nute burn ,one of the fist signs are brown tips of the plant...mac..

3. If u r at 8 weeks, they'll be finished very soon! Reduce your nutes to 25% of what u r currently feeding, some bottom leaves may yellow and fall off, but that's a good thing!! Start checking them trichomes!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I’ve been checking them recently. My top buds are showing like maybe 1-2% amber but then pretty split between milky and clear I think. It’s like the little stalks are milky on a lot but the actual bulb at the end looks clear.

Lower down on the plant it has a few milky, some clear, and some trichomes that don’t even look fully developed yet.

I have only been able to find one grow journal with this strain (MegaMouth) and the grower there went into like 11-12 weeks of flower and still ended up chopping them down what he considered prematurely judging off trichomes.

Is the reduction you’re talking about to start flushing them for harvest? Or should I only do it to the plant experiencing the nutrient burn and leave the other one at full strength until the trichomes develop some more?

5. it sounds like you could flush for harvest now.
    too much nitrogen and plants will not mature properly, they want to keep growing instead of ripining.

Has any of the bigger, bottom fan leaves turned yellow and/or fell off.?
    Can u post a pic of the whole plant, from top to pot.? (for diagnostics, not just eye candy)

6. yea i agree with 'Slow Old Guy' flush now ..mac,,

7. Image1521829113.585662.jpg Image1521829126.839245.jpg Image1521829138.229023.jpg Image1521829156.620171.jpg

Some leaves have started to turn yellow and dry. Older fan leaves have fallen off. Leaves have gotten darker since going into flower.

You can see the two plants there. The one on the left is the one I posted earlier, the one on the right started growing kind of crazily and all over the place.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Looking good man those are some big plants.

9. Definitely too much nitro., the one in question (on the left) has taken to it poorly.
    This is gonna sound funny, but.... they are both too green for this far into 12/12.
    The leaf tips also show signs of a deficiency, but that might be caused by the nutes overdose.

Flush em both a.s.a.p. for a day, then go back with bloom nutes with very low or no nitrogen,
    do half the strength of what you've been mixing, and they will be ready in 2 weeks!!

next time try using your nutes at 75% strength, and lower the nitrogen after one week of 12/12
    At 7-8 weeks in... if 25% of the stemmed leaves are turning yellow and falling off keep the 75% nutes going until the end, but if everything is still plenty green then start flushing 1-2 weeks before estimated harvest date.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Awesome, thank you for the help!

11. It just hit on me.....
    I have no hands on experience with any hydro settups, but have studied up on all hydro methods.

You might wanna get more opinions on this, but if no one else posts i feel confident in the advice given.!

12. Yeah they are very green for the stage they are at.
    Also looks like some more light will help. If you can id double down at least next groW.
    Also some training, a little lst a little lollipoping;

Www.growweedeasy.com