Does this look like NITROGEN deficiency? PIC inside:

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by littlebittaweed, May 8, 2012.

1. Does this look like nitrogen deficiency?

Here are the details of my grow:
    240W LED Blackstar
    Temps: 70-75 all the time
    humidity: 38-40%
    Soil: Earthgro topsoil at 40%, 25% Scott's compost mix, 35% Perlite (approx)
    Watered using Crystal geyser bottled water only
    Plant is 23 days from planting ungerminated seed. Transplanted from red solo cup to gallon planter about a week ago.

Does this look like nitrogen deficiency ?

[​IMG]

2. Looks like you got some nute burn. What's in that earthgro stuff? That mix is probably too hot. What's the runoff pH like?

3. What fluffy said

4. #4 BYOweed, May 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
    earthgro is all organic.... so yeah like fluffy said prolly nute burn maybe from the Scotts. Just order some FoxFarm Ocean Forest. Self mixed mediums are dicey unless you reallly know what your doing

Minus the little burns looks healthy. If it persists and gets worse flush it and check the ph. Shoot for 6.5 to 7

5. I completely agree with the questions regarding pH, but I would offer another opinion of what your plant is presenting. I think it may be a phosphorous deficiency (Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial), but a deficiency isn't what needs correcting. I'd wager that if you fix your pH, the deficiency will abate. Scroll down to Phosphorous at the above link to see pics and a description of what can cause P lock out.

I'm guessing if you get your pH lined out, the rest should follow. Even in soil, a pH and TDS pen for your run off can be invaluable tools!

My two cents!