Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like middies to ya'll?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nash92, Sep 24, 2010.

1. reggie fo sho. my homeboy has a studio and people come and burn mad dank ass bud, they usually leave him with an eighth.

2. hahahah

3. Hey man, this is the internet, it's serious fucking business.
    Anyway, free tree is free tree. Mix it with dank if it ain't strong enough for you.

4. IN that case that's not free tree..He used it in place of money. How much did he give you?? Just what you smoked and that little piece?? As a producer, I don't think that is a good value to record for.

5. I meant free tree in the sense that I didn't pay for it, haha. But you're right, I really need to be more demanding with him. I'm just a real chill person, but I do need to crack down.

6. Is he any good?? If he's decent and you guys have a good studio chemistry I wouldn't even worry about it..Maybe you guys can blow up together.

7. Oh nooooo, haha. He's awful.

8. Looks like Beasters to me