Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like legit weed or spice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by the_voyager, Sep 2, 2018.

1. I've never had weed sold in that form before, it smells a lot different than other batches I've had too. What do you experienced stoners think this could be?

[​IMG]

2. It's all broke up? What does it look like outside the bag? And the BIG question...... Did you buy it or are you trying to scam someone into thinking they're buying weed? Lol No offense just getting some info...

Edit::
    The red hairs and crystals look like bud. It could just be a bunch of shake....

3. I bought it, here's what it looks like inside. From what I've noticed there are a lot of leaves. Could be crap weed but I'd prefer that over spice.

[​IMG]

4. This is one of the other bags.

[​IMG]

5. Yeah that's green bro. Looks like shake from the bottom of a bag .It won't taste the best, but it's got some decent trichs going for sure .

• Like Like x 2
  6. Alright, thanks buddy.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yup. Definitely looks like it would be way better than spice. Lol. The leaves themselves will take away from the sweet smell of sticky buds. My guess is In order to weigh you down they ground up a little bud and tossed in some shake with it .

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. That is most definitely legit shake from what looks to be fairly dankity bud. I've never seen spice in person (and hope I never do) but the pictures I have seen seems to infer that it looks like shit, and nothing like real herb. Looks to have a good amount of kief going on there, so enjoy, man!

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

9. That looks like just some nice sugar shake man

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

10. I’ve smoked spice before on accident and you will know if it is spice man. It was the CRAZIEST high I’ve ever been on. I have people who fuck with weed man keep it natural. But you’ll know if it’s spiked you won’t feel the same as you do when your high off bud.