Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like laced?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Heisenberg16, May 5, 2018.

1. Hello, I know under no circumstances someone would totally be sure if a bud is laced or not unless they smoke it but here's a pic of what I've got, it also only smell when I put it near my nose, my room doesn't smell like weed at all. How does it look? I'm a begginer and afraid to smoke it.

IMG_20180505_195327_929 — Postimage.org

2. Is wet sticky feeling? Are the stems flexible or dry and break?

3. They don't break easily, kinda sticky feeling but not too hard
    But the smell is very poor

4. Looks good to me but it is fresh. I would let it dry out a bit more before you smoke it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. You have once again said what I was going to say!! Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Not laced, just a little wet is all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Looks like some regs. Not all weed is potent smelling. Sometimes the dry and cure or lack of dry or cure can ruin the smell also.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I think you see some trichomes on it is with the crystally stuff looks like I don't think it looks like any great weed let's put it that way only way you're going to know if it's laces if you've smoked it otherwise it's either going to look like mold on it or powder I would imagine if they spiked it if it was like they were using spice you would see that crap is kind of the stuff rolling around in the bag and totally different looking synthetic stuff think you just got some ugly smoke that's all my opinion

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Looks fine, just smoke it.

10. looks sticky and not dried and cured properly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. So came back with an answer.

The high wasn't great and I didn't laugh at all, it was more like I want just to listen to music and that's all but I was able to feel it after 10minutes. I smoked a joint at 9:00 and now is 1:51 and I can say now I feel normal. It tasted planty but not so much like weed. The ash was also grey/whitish.

12. Anyone else notice the young Asian teen adds when looking at the attachment pic that Heisenberg posted.
    Google add tracking is not your friend Heisenberg. Clean up your act.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Yeah I posted from my phone which have lots of this shit and I don't know how to get rid of them. I'm sure I downloaded music from sites that when you press download a lot of adds will show up and I think that's why they always appear

14. Yeah I posted from my phone which have lots of this shit and I don't know how to get rid of them. I'm sure I downloaded music from sites that when you press download a lot of adds will show up and I think that's why they always appear

15. Lmao typical I’ve heard it all man. Jk I know it’s prob a cheap app that’ll advertise anything for a dollar

16. Nah, that looks just fine, man. It's some commercial, for sure, but a-ok to smoke.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

17. depends on who you get it from, If you dont trust him at all, I wouldnt smoke it. Or unless you got some other reason to be doubtin it. But its not really possible to tell from the looks if its tainted or not. Generally lacing it with other chemicals usually comes in a non colored spray. But it should be fine. Its expensive and useless to lace bud. Unless someone trying to do a really sketchy revenge tactic.