Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like it is worth 60 and Eigth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Benny420, Aug 4, 2008.

1. sell? LAWL:smoke:

The Duck.

2. it would be worth it here, but it really just depends on whats going around your city. looks good man.

3. Damn it must suck to live in the US of A. In Vancouver, BC $60 would be considered a high price for a quarter of probably higher quality bud.

I wouldn't pay more than $35 an eighth. I'd have to quit weed altogether If I lived in the US - just wouldn't be able to afford it.

4. naw dude, sorry

5. Smoke it all and ask yourself if you had $60 worth of fun

6. ive been paying $65 an eighth (not trying to be a dick but this word is commonly misspelled)for named strains so..........

what do they charge for a gram, i usually base it on that........i know people that are so stupid that they paid $80 for an eighth of dank that was being sold for $20 per gram......lol

7. Here I would only have to pay about 40 for an eighth of that.
    But if someone were to charge me 60 I probably would not complain.

Looks pretty decent, have fun with them nugs :cool:

8. Its called a Fan leave.

9. looks like decent bud.

10. Thats what i was thinking like an imposter

11. It looks worth it bro!

12. I say if it measures out to 3.5 you're in good shape if you only pay 60. Around me you gotta pay 70 for an 8th and that looks good so if you have a dick dealer he could jack it up another 5 or so

13. that looks like some dank outdoor. Looks kinda like it might have a bit of mold though. Look really closely at the white parts. if it looks like its flour or something, that means its got mold. Im kinda thinking about around the purplish leaves, or maybe even by the stem.

Either way, I hope its not mold, that stuff looks mighty tasty. Thats the easiest way to check if its dank and worth the 60, does the taste make you want more or do you want more because its not working?

14. Yes, you know why? Because I just picked up an 1/8th of Orange Crush last weekend for $60 - looked exactly like what you have there. Shit's a creeper, dude. You'll feel yourself getting dramatically more and more stoned in 15-20 minute incriments. Have fun, if you smoke blunts, DONT EVEN THINK about it with this tree, bowl and bong weed ONLY. If you are limited to joint papers, roll up with pure hempers.