Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like it is worth 60 and Eigth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Benny420, Aug 4, 2008.

1. [​IMG] Does this look like it is worth 60 an eigth?

2. This is the usual weed I get at 60 for 3.5 grams (an eigth). Does this look ok for that price??

3. Did you ever smoke some? The looks are usually false, most of the time. It does look pretty dank.

I buy 3.5G for around 20-25, usually for mids.

4. looks like some dank, but only about 2 grams i'd say.

5. Yeah, this is only 1 of the buds that I got...I smoked it and got really high but am not sure how good it is because I smoke shwag every day and it usually taked me 2 bowls of it to get smashed.

6. Looks like some decent buds. If it's kush then you're fine. Some people around here charge $60 for an eighth of bomb chron, but if I were to sell (LOL) I'd keep it at $45 just cause it's chronic.

That looks like it's probably a huge upgrade from your schwag. Enjoy.

7. I dont think it is a kush...they were calling it orange crush or somthing...but it is still good weed

8. Yeah Its worth 60 an 1/8th my man.

Nice pick-up.I bet thats a nice step-up from the brick you have been smoking(not anything wrong with that though).

9. Orange Kush?

10. Needs a trimming, but generally that would be worth $60 an eighth here...

11. Well is any weed really worth $60 an 8th?

But seriously, that'd go for $60 a slice around here.

12. Does that little bright green leaf intrigue anyone else? So... out of place.

13. I was thinking the same thing, but looks good bro that would run me 60 an 8th also.

14. Yeah, I noticed that when I bought it...I smoked the rest of the bud last night and picked that out and unfolded it...it was a perfect 7 bladed female leaf.

15. that reminds me of the outdoor ive been getting and i wouldnt charge more than 50 an 8th but 60 is reasonable

16. dont want to be a dick, but personally i wouldnt pay 60 for an eighth of it. call me spoiled, but its just where i live that gives me an advantage

17. looks like good stuff to me....but i wouldn't pay 60 for it.

i pay 20 bucks for a little more than an eigth of great mids. (my guy gives me an extra nug)

18. based on your locality, yes, it is:cool:

19. it looks good, but not worth 60 an eighth. i wouldn't pay more than 50 for an eighth of that stuff

20. I'd pay around 50-60 an eighth. I would have to look at it closer and try it to know for sure.