Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like grit weed/it has been sprayed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spacepoet, Dec 22, 2009.

1. I got this in Toronto, dealer said its kush but I'm new to this so I could use some help.
    Texture: Feels spongy, crumbles easy in your fingers.
    Look: A lotta hairs. Crystals here and there.
    Smells: Very piney.
    Tastes: Piney also.
    Ash: black/white/gray
    High: Strong head high

My throat feels a little soar after smoking it but it is winter time and I am kinda sick. I did the grit test (lick test) doesn't feel gritty but can anyone tell by looking. Sorry if the pic isn't the best.

Attached Files:

2. If you've already smoked it, it does seem a bit late to be asking.

It looks okay to me, do the crystals fall off easily when you handle it? It probably is just very dry and thats why it is crumbling, but if crystals are shaking off easily thats probably been sprayed.

3. Looks legit man the way you describe it sound similar to some master kush i've got.

At first it kind of burned my throat, but I've been smokin on it a week or so and I'm used to it.

4. Weed like that should not crumble in your fingers so easily. I wouldn't say its been sprayed but the weed is probably old or really dry.

5. Ha yea it is a little too late but I just wanted a 2nd opinion to be sure. And yea it is a little dry and crystals don't really fall off like crazy.

6. Man you know what, I think you was really high, readin about sprayed weed, and then got all paranoid.

Isn't sprayed weed a UK phenomenon anyway?

7. Yea that's pretty much how it went. It hit the UK hard still. Haha I just thought there was some kush spray you can use on shit bud and try to pass it off as high grade.

8. Well man if you're that paranoid I will gladly take it off your hands and dispose of it properly, by burning... then inhaling... then getting high as fuck.

9. not necessary anymore thank for the offer though

10. #10 randgen, Dec 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2009
    Man, looks exactly like the silica sprayed weed i bought a while back.. The leaves had that same weird look to them and the buds had a strange spongy consistency. I left it out for weeks and it never dried out completely like normal bud would. I bought ten grams and smoked most of it because it looked alright and got me legit high but the bad feeling I had about it wouldnt go away. It wasn't gritty when i licked it and wouldn't scratch a cd but when i put the last few grams i had left of it in a glass of water and let it sit over night sure enough a fine gooey sand appeared at the bottom of the glass.

Be careful with that shit!

Edit:
    oh also, the stuff i had had sparkles and flashes all over it when burned and tasted a little like hairspray