Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like gram

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JaysForDays, Apr 17, 2013.

1. #1 JaysForDays, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
    I can't believe I'm actually making one of these threads but, I bought from this one pretty cool dude, and he's sold to me a few times and it's been pretty straight. I'm not the one to make a thread like this because I know density is a factor, and alls I can say is it's not super dense, but it's not like crumbly at the touch by any means. I know it's impossible for people to tell and that I should just get a scale; I just want to know because he said it was 1.3. It may be a gram, but I think he's lieing when he says 1.3. Here's the pic(that's a normal bic) : [​IMG]

Thanks guys. I would just like to know your opinions. Sorry about the iphone low quality pic lol.

2. Looks like a little more than a gram but definitely atleast a gram

3. #3 wuidd420, Apr 17, 2013
    looks like a gram to me. that stem is probably the .3 he's talking about. lol

Edit:simply stating that the stem is big. don't you fucking guys know what a hyperbole is. shit. lol

4. Okay thanks! I haven't picked up a small amount in quite a while, I'm used to my other dealer just weighing a quarter in front of me.

5. you can't eyeball weed accurately. a gram here looks like two quarters

6. #6 JaysForDays, Apr 17, 2013
    Haha I heard somewhere that stems really weigh close to nothing, that true? And he's pretty chill, I just can't stand it when a dealer says that something is more than it is. Like if you would have just said "it's a gram" I would have happily bought that. If you can't tell the little white lies are my biggest pet peeve :p

7. Properly cured and dried buds, have very light stems. I weighed a "big" stem from a 4 gram bud that I grew and had curing for a while, the stem weighed .35 grams. It was 4 inches long at least too. Stems weigh practically nothing, I dunno why people complain about stems so much. I can understand if you get a 3 inch long stem with a 1 gram bud but normally, I mean c'mon the plant grows on stems, they are gonna be there haha.

EDIT: and what you said about the little lies is spot on. When I used to buy from dealers I absolutely hated being told shit like "30 minutes" and have it be a several hour ordeal. I never deal with anybody that would try to short me, but damn just be honest if you can't get here then tell me, I got shit to do.

8. Yeah, I'd take that as a gram. That's a big stem though.

9. at least a gram. get a digi though, they're super cheap.

10. Yeah thats pretty close, but like above post said get some digis 15 bucks for a good set

11. Exactly, that looks exactly like 1.3

12. It looks like .8 to me

13. its probably 1.3. and whoever said the stem is the .3 is very wrong, I have seen some BIG ass stems that didn't even amount to .1

14. If your familiar with your weed you can eyeball it pretty damn well.

I bought a quater off a homie recently and he was a gram shy for an Oz he was gonna sell so I gave him a bud outta my quarter that looked like a gram and sure enough it was, exactly. I am usually a 100mgs over or under when I eyeball, hitting a gram is like a 3 point swish.

15. It looks like a gram for some dense buds, may be .9 though, usually dealers are 1.1 or 0.9 depending on their mentality.

16. that is so true lol.

17. did you pay 20 for that?

18. that looks like 1.3. if it isn't 1.3, it's definitely a gram or just above. (1.1, 1.2)