Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like good bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bauxy, Oct 24, 2011.

1. I got this 8th for about $50 in maine. does that sound worth it? also that's about the full 8th give or take a few dg

Attached Files:

2. Dnag bro that shit is clearly dank as fuck.

3. FUCK YEAH. Go ahead and send me some. (;

4. Reminds me of the old fruity mansion haze

5. so it does look like dank? a bunch of people keep telling me its regs and im not really sure what to believe anymore haha

6. [quote name='"Bauxy"']so it does look like dank? a bunch of people keep telling me its regs and im not really sure what to believe anymore haha[/quote]

Looks great man. Who cares if it's up to their expectations of dank-ness. Smoke that shit.

7. Those are very small nugs for a slice.

looks good tho

8. [quote name='"Bauxy"']so it does look like dank? a bunch of people keep telling me its regs and im not really sure what to believe anymore haha[/quote]

Tell em they don't have to smoke it then. ;)

9. that's some fucking tasty-looking bud!

10. It all depends on what it's like. Is it any good?

11. It looks good but the only way to know is to try it

12. Anyone else think it looks leafy?

13. definitely some good bud man, blaze that shit up :bongin:

14. Thats some boo boo stank.

30$ 1/8th stuff.

15. Thats most definitely dank.

16. eh looks like it narrowly qualifies as dank weed

17. I can assure you it isn't schwag.

18. This any good sorry it's in bag. I'll take better photo

Attached Files:

19. if its sticky, covered in milky yellow crystals, and smells amazing then its dank, i think 50 is way to muchh but then again its maine so you may have been paying more for convinience

20. Zoomed in

Attached Files: