Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does This Look Like Good Bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jingo Dookstain, Jan 25, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

i picked up a few grams of bud this morning and it smells pretty dank what do you guys think? should i smoke it?

2. Looks dank man. Just covered in trichomes Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. I think you should steam it. Way better high. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

idk man i found it in the fridge tbh. i didnt even kno that my mom smokes weed

5. [quote name="Some Asian Toker" post="19405690" timestamp="1390685987"]idk man i found it in the fridge tbh. i didnt even kno that my mom smokes weed[/quote]Nows the perfect time to ask her to toke with you! Smoke mom out hahaSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. [quote name="Some Asian Toker" post="19405690" timestamp="1390685987"]idk man i found it in the fridge tbh. i didnt even kno that my mom smokes weed[/quote]Hahahahahahaha you won the troll game #master

7. You should definitely smoke that just make sure to put some butter on it before you pack it in a bowl. 

sorry idk what a troll is. is that a type of joint?

9. [quote name="Some Asian Toker" post="19405723" timestamp="1390686417"]sorry idk what a troll is. is that a type of joint?[/quote]I think a troll is when you roll a joint with printer paper Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

Oh i do that all the time. gets me blazed lol