Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like good bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by George W Kush5, Apr 25, 2012.

1. It is very slightly compressed dank from the looks, they sell it as baby dro around here for 15 a gram, all that I've smoked is amazing for the price

2. DAMN! they sell that EXACT SAME WEED there for 15 bucks? you sure? there's a hell of a lot of weed out there.. :rolleyes::wave:

3. Yea it's the exact same :rolleyes:
    , but it looks very similar, and when its smoked you couldn't tell the differnece from dank and it, tell us what it smokes like , and how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking

4. I got it for 15. Lemme tell it was well worth it. Very fluffy

5. looks very dense. if it smells very strong, it will most likely be good bud. i live in a place where eighths are 50-60$, so the price you stated(15$) would be fair/okay in my area.

6. Maybe some real good mids.

7. looks like middies, could be the camera...can you see crystals all over it?

8. Looks like some fiyaaaa

9. Yah picture isn't the best it was so skunky and orange hairs and crystals everywhere

10. looks like a peanut to me.

:smoke:

11. ForumRunner_20120425_222833.png

ForumRunner_20120425_222848.png

Just got these today

12. Second set of shots looks like better bud. Same contact? The first one looks like local crap that floats around these parts. If it gets you high that's all that matters.

13. Nah the second bud is from nj and first pa lol

14. Looks pretty nice, but your picture is a little low res so it's hard to get a nice look at the trichomes on there.

15. mmmmm, hair:cool::hello::smoke:

16. I've seen bud that looked like Dark shwagy colored beast and it was super dense little nugs and it smelt spicy piny and dude said it was some bubba kush and I didn't get a chance to smoke it but this other fool said it got him obliterated. That second bud looked danker